From hour-long talks to full day sessions, she has conducted workshops in India and abroad for corporate, clubs, government bodies, fundraisers, Indian embassies, police force, sports camps, schools and colleges.
1. Paid workshops
Customized sessions for corporates, clubs and ticketed events
2. Community outreach
Free talks for govt institutions, hospitals, schools, non-profit organizations
- Topics for all workshops are customized based on specific requirements and audience profile.
- Fees is non-refundable and non-transferable.
3. Workshop dates, once confirmed, can not be changed.
4. If we choose to not conduct the workshop (solely at our discretion), full amount will be refunded.
5. Check Requirements below for more details.
- All payments and flight confirmations to be made1 month before scheduled event.
- For workshops outside of Pune the following has to be provided as per our specification:
- Business class to and fro airfare.
- Pick up and Drop to the airport.
- Workshop dates once confirmed are not changeable.
- Workshop fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If we choose to not conduct the workshop (solely at our discretion), full amount will be refunded.
- Our prior approval in writing is required to get any sponsor on board. No food products/wellness related sponsors.
- The following details have to be provided before the event:
- Number of invitees for the workshop
- Audience profile
- Details of the Venue
- Media coverage (if any)
Ayush Ayurved conducts workshops for schools/colleges, hospitals and social organizations, free of cost, to spread awareness about eating right and exercising. These hour-long workshops focus on demystifying nutrition and exercise and provide practical suggestions.
For schools in particular, we work closely with the teachers, canteen staff and parents, in addition to the children, to ensure all stakeholders are on the same page for a meaningful change to happen.